In order to configure the Twitter Widget you need to do the following:
- Visit http://dev.twitter.com/apps/new
- Login or make sure to login as Twitter account used on website to display tweets
- Type the following on input fields:
Name: [Your Site Name] Twitter Widget
Description: Display twitter feeds on website
Website: [Your website URL]
Callback URL: (leave blank)
- Check on “Yes, I agree” and fill the CAPTCHA
- Once the application is setup, copy and paste the application OAuth settings into your Twitter Widget Configuration. (Consumer and Consumer Key)
- Back on Twitter click “Create my access token”, then copy and paste the recently created Access Token into your widget configuration back on your website.
- On the Widget Configuration on your website, change the Username name to your Twitter ID without @ symbol. Complete the other fields if necessary (Include Retweets, Exclude Replies & the number of tweets to show).
- Save the Widget settings.
- Voilá, your tweets should be displaying by now.