Broken images and frame work update fail.

This support request was posted in Smart by YCLSR

Request ID #31811 In Progress
  • Hi ,
    Even if i upload same size images some of them seen broken , i tried cropping an uploading much larger or smaller and different sizes but i think it’s not about the size of the images. I check all theme settings deleted the existing broken images and upload again. Some images are now ok but some are not. I later fixed some of them by adding to page by external links on visual composer. I am not a very experienced user so i need some help now. And i see that there is a framework update now 2.0.3 but when i try to update it fails…

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

I don’t understand your current problem, I’m not able to log into your website with the details you have shared with me. How is that you see them broken? in your admin? Are you using any plugin for image optimization or similar?

The framework version update may be related to a hotfix we have done before 2.0.3, that can be fixed by downloading the latest version from ThemeForest and re-uploading them to your server. After that, this framework update problem would not happen ever again.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi , Juan

All is going well my way , thank you… I hope you are doing well also.

I am only using WPBakery Visual Composer for editing pages , adding text boxes , images and etc. In my Admin panel all is ok , no problems, but somehow some images are not shown on the web site when i check on another browser. I just see a small black “x” , thats what i mean broken images. So i deleted the images from page and then from library , uploaded again resized but i think the issue is not about the photos because i can upload and add the same image (same size) if i try few times to another page to a smae size row and it’s visible not broken…

Thanks
    Yucel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Yucel,

Thanks for writing.

I can see from your login screen that you are using Jetpack. Are you using photon by any chance? Would you please send me your access details to your site in a private reply and a link to a page with the broken images so I can take a look?

Thank you very much.

Juan.

Hi Juan,

Sorry for late answer , i recieved no e-mails about your message. Anyaway as soon as seen you message i check jetpack first i could not find photon but there are few sections on jetpack panel “writing , sharing ,discussion , traffic and security” Media settings is under the “writing” section and there are only two settings you can control. First is “speed up you media and photos” , when i check the small info icon on the right side of it i see that it’s photon! And it’s turned on default i did not activate it.

Believe me or not i made 109 tries just to make succesfull photo uploads to a single page even if crop-resize-reupload them ! Now i don’t need to resize all images , all works great now.

Guys BEWARE of “PHOTON” !

Thanks Juan.

Yucel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Yucel,

Thanks for the follow-up.

That’s great, thanks for sharing 🙂 We’ll be checking all this in order to improve it as well.

I’ll also check the notification email, you should have received a notification email about our response. So thanks for pointing that out too.

Have a great day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server