Cannot hide author

This support request was posted in Flatbase by liemdo

Request ID #40688 In Progress
  • Hi,

I unchecked the option to show the author below the articles but it doesn’t work.

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I hope you’re doing well.

Which option specifically and in which section? Was it in the theme options?

Best,
    Juan.

It’s at flatbase > Theme Options > Knowledge Base and uncheck Display Article Author

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Can I please have your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look at your article settings? The option that you unchecked should make it.

If I try to log in with what you shared when creating the ticket is not working.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Also, I realize that a lot of options only work if I change them via the flatbase settings on the main page. Changing some settings via Theme customizer doesn’t work.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

And thank you for the information. We’ll be reviewing the options for the customizer and updating accordingly. I think for the time being using the theme options for these would be the safe thing to do. I’ll mark this as pending fix.

Best,
    Juan

It’s been over a month and I haven’t received the answer. So does hiding the author work?

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. For the time being using the theme options for these would be the safe thing to do. We are working on a new release to include different fixes and this fix will be part of the upcoming release. But, for now, using the theme options would be the temporary solution.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server