Can't delete food item

This support request was posted in BBQ by JessBlender

Request ID #37614 Resolved
  • Hi,
    I’m unable to delete a food item. I click move to trash, it refreshes and the item is still there. I’ve tried going into the page and deleting it that way. It stays. i tried changing the setting on the individual food items and they all reset after I update. The trash bin on the all food items page is missing as well and I’m guessing it has to do with it.
    I’m fully updated. I’ve turned off the plugins tried and still nothing. I called the host to see if it was something on their side. They couldn’t help either.
    Thank you for your time,
    Jess

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you’re doing well.

I just entered your site admin, created a food item named “Slurpy” and deleted that one without any trouble. Please check that your user has enough permission to delete those items.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,
    Thank you for your efforts. I checked and I have full permissions. I think it’s an issue with these specific food items. On page 2 of the food menu list there are three items named (no title). I want to delete them but can’t.

Thanks again,
    Jess

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Jess,

Just changed the title of those and instantly deleted them. They’re in the trash in case you want to restore them. It seems that items with empty titles cannot be deleted.

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you, thank you! I can’t believe it was that easy! Problem solved!

So glad you figured that out. Very pleased. Please close this ticket.
    Again, thank you so much!
    Jess

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Jess,

Thanks for the follow-up. I’m happy it worked.

Have a nice day,
    Juan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server