Change Font color and size on in the Welcome Message

This support request was posted in Paeon by bthurman

Request ID #7242 In Progress
  • How to change the text in the Welcome Message like the one you have in the Paeon Demo. I tried to add a new css in the custom.css and then added the class to the text in the Welcome Message box but I did not change from the default style. Please help.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

If you want to change the typography you can it directly from the theme options panel, over “Typography > Welcome Message”. Remember that if you want to use your own customized set of fonts you need to check the option at the top of that page.

The content of the text can also be changed in the theme options panel, on “Home Options > Welcome Message”.

Best,
    Juan.

My problem is that when i placed the code below in my custom.css see below:
    .blt {
    color: red;
    font-size: 60px;
    }

and then place the code below in the Welcome Message Box, the Welcome Message did not change color or size. Please help??????

Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place?

.blt {
    }

and then place the code below in the Welcome Message Box, the Welcome Message did not change color or size. Please help??????

( Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place? )

/* Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place? */

Sorry, trying to upload code.

‘ Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place? ‘

I added the extra v to div so that it will show you the code I entered in on the Welcome message box.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. Unfortunately I cannot figure out the problem with the messages you sent above. Do you have the site online so I can take a look?

Thank you,
    Juan.

I am trying to up load the code because it is translating it.

<!– Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place? –>

^div^ class =”blt” > Why Choose The Medical Center at Elizabeth Place? ^/div^

Just replace the ^ with

.blt {
    }

and then place the code below in the Welcome Message Box, the Welcome Message did not change color or size. Please help?????? Just replace the ^ with

I don’t have the lsite live but look below

.blt {
    }

and then place the code below in the Welcome Message Box, the Welcome Message did not change color or size. Please help?????? Just replace the ^ with greater than and less than brackets.

Juanfra Aldasoro

I understand, but I cannot see if the html you’ve inserted in the welcome message is taken by the theme. Would you please send me a link to your site?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server