Content on Full Width Pages Not Filling Page

This support request was posted in BBQ by jengrant

Request ID #6609 In Progress
  • Hi – I can’t get the content to go all the way across the page when using the Full-Width page template. It is only filling the left 2/3rds of the page leaving a lot of blank white space on the right. Almost like there is a blank sidebar on the right, but I can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
    Jen

ps – love the theme!

Hi Jen,

Thank you for writing and thank you for your kind words. I can see what you mention, we’ve been investigation the issue and it seems that you’ve copied and pasted the content and that generated some html tags within your page content. (We saw that on the “About” page).

If you go and edit the page, once you select the “Text” edit mode (it is at the right of where it says “Visual”, on top of the content editor) you will see that there are some html tags, like for example:

and then:

These portions of code, and mostly the classes used there are reserved for the theme and it is making it look as it is right now.

I’d recommend you to edit the page, and remove the inline html tags. That will solve the problem.

Best,
    Juan

THANK YOU!!! I would have NEVER EVER found that! Sigh. 🙂

Hi Jen,

No problem 🙂 I’m more than happy to help.

Have a nice weekend,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server