Create Multiple FAQ Page Templates

This support request was posted in Flatbase by jperez48

Request ID #4616 In Progress
  • Hi,

I have purchased Flatbase, and I wanted to know if there was an out of box way to create multiple FAQ pages so that I can leverage the built in FAQ template but to present different types of FAQs. My client has multiple types of FAQs they want to present by Product. Ideally, we would like to configure up to 5 Product Pages using the FAQ Template, with different types of FAQs in each page.

Any guidance would be great.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Thanks for writing and thanks for your purchase.

At this moment the only way to achieve that would be using the tag template in order to “categorize” each FAQ. So, when creating a FAQ, you add a tag, let’s say “Product 1”. Then, each time you add a FAQ for that product, you tag it with the same tag.

Then, when in the admin panel, you go to “FAQs > Tags”, and once there, you can view each automatically generated page for each tag, by stepping over each tag on the list and clicking “View”.

At this moment, it is the only way that you can get that by using a built in functionality. Unfortunately it is not the same template as the FAQ template but it might work for your particular problem right now.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server