Customizing home page

This support request was posted in Flatbase by sitetailors

Request ID #40786 In Progress
  • Dear Support!
    Is there a way to customize the home page? I need more custom sections with custom text and images. How can I do it?
    Regards,
    Akos

Hi Akos,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

You should be able to insert content into the page content you use as the home page and it should be printed.

You can order the sections of the home template in Flatbase > Theme Options > Home Options > Home Template > Home Page Sections.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your answer.

I don’t actually understand how this function works. I can add [content, that’s OK, but where do I edit this content?

Best,
    Akos

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Akos,

Thank you for the follow-up.

In the content of the home page. When you go to the home page and you edit it, like any other WordPress page. The home page will be the one that you set as the home page: https://nicethemes.com/article/setting-home-page/

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thank you!
    Yes, it works, but then the system removes the other tags, like knowledge-videos or infoboxes. It also removes pre-footer widgets. I need them, I just need ADDING another section to them

Ákos

Juanfra Aldasoro
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!

Ok, now I understand. But Elementor gives me an unexpected error, like:

Sorry, couldn’t find any content on this site.
    To get the Elementor working on this page, please call the ‘the_content’ function in the actual template
    Back – Get to know more

How do I call this function?

Akos

Hi Juan,
    I just solved the problem. One last question:

If I insert the [content] after [knowledgebase_videos], it doesn’t show up. Why?

Bests,
    Akos

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Akos,

Thank you for the follow-up.

I’m happy you solved the issue. Ideally if you change the position of the content to be in another place it should be in that place. If it’s not showing it might be because of a conflict with Elementor?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server