Customizing Theme

This support request was posted in General Support by docrusspt

Request ID #35257 In Progress
  • Can’t upload new graphics from theme customization page – can’t save theme changes.

Andrés Villarreal

Hi docrusspt,

Thank you for writing, I hope you’re doing well.

I’m not being able to access your admin panel with the access details you provided. Can you check them and send it to me again in a private reply?

However, your issue seems to be related to a bug we just found in the latest version of the theme. Can you try replacing all the code inside your functions.php file with the following? You can find the file inside your wp-content/flatbase folder, or edit directly in “Appearance > Editor”.

Please let us know if this helps.

Best,

Andrés.

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your reply via email.

Please have in mind that the notification email is a one-way email that your support request has been updated, but we maintain all the communication on the support center (this page).

We’ve been able to log in to your site with the access details you’ve sent us and we’ve put the necessary code to fix the issue.

Would you please confirm us that you are now able to use the media library?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server