Demo Install – Something went wrong

This support request was posted in Smart by sambasheer

Request ID #31652 Resolved
  • Hello,
    I’m having trouble installing demo content from Smart theme.

Each time I try to install (have tried 10+ times), I end up with the message “Something went wrong. Please Reload this page and check that you meet the requirements.”

I have checked the requirements and all looks ok.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing and thank you for your purchase.

I’m taking a look at your site and you are correct, it is throwing that message every single time. By any chance would you be so kind of sharing the error_log with me? do you have access to that? Perhaps you can ask your hosting provider?

It is really strange because it’s happening with all the demos, even the ones that are really light (in terms of the transfer amount. The demos live in the “cloud”).

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your patience.

I’ve tried for the second time and the demo was installed correctly. However, we will continue investigating this issue. If you please can send us the error_log so we can check what could be going wrong it will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.
    I contacted my hosting provider and they revealed to me that most of my PHP settings were disabled when I changed the requirements for the theme. They have since enabled them again and looks good to go.

Thanks again, will reach out I need.

Sam

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Oh ok, that’s great news then.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server