Design of default post

This support request was posted in Smart by hoornwijckgroep

Request ID #38820 In Progress
  • hoornwijckgroep

Behind the NIEUWS menu we have a lot of articles. When you click on an article you are redirected to a new screen with the complete article. How can I change the look and feel of this page ?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

You could change that on a post basis, by following the steps we mention here: https://nicethemes.com/article/page-options/

Or otherwise if you want to create a default style for all posts you can go to Theme Options > Layout > Posts

Best,
    Juan.

hoornwijckgroep

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your info.
    I did found the settings: Theme Options > Layout > Posts

But what I want to do is: change the look and feel of the layout which is used for showing articles.
    For example I want to remove the option for a visitor of the site to place a comment. I also want to show a picture which is in the articles. When I use the settings for this in the options the picture is far too big.

hoornwijckgroep

Juan ?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. And sorry I missed your response.

Can you please provide me a link of the specific post you’d like to modify?

Disabling comments is a WordPress setting, so you’d have to check that: https://themeisle.com/blog/disable-comments-in-wordpress/

With regards to images, if you use a full width style, then the width of the featured image, will take the whole width of the page by default.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server