Edit body text

This support request was posted in Paeon by duncan

Request ID #39586 In Progress
  • Hi there,

When editing the typography, it seems like there is no option to edit h1 and h2 headings, so they default to raleway. Should this be visible in the custom typography section?

As well as this, the sizes of h1 and h2 are different on the staff pages from the other ones, not sure if this is a design decision?

Thanks,

Duncan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for reaching out! I hope you’re doing well.

Would you please send me your site access details in a private reply? And also, comment where is that you don’t see the heading typography not taking the changes into account?

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. I see, I can confirm that these headings stay as Raleway. We’ll work on that.

In the meantime you can add the following CSS to fix that:

.entry h1, .entry h2, .entry h3, .entry h4, .entry h5, .entry h6 {
        font-family: 'Roboto';
    }

Please replace ‘Roboto’ with the font you are using. With regards to the logo, please be sure that you save the options and set the logo height to the height you’d actually want for the logo.

Best,
    Juan

Sorry, this reply didn’t come through with a notification.
    I can add the CSS, but with the logo, when I set the correct size, it then stops being responsive. And the slider (under retina settings) seems to override everything.

I’m not sure if that description makes sense?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Ok, so you can add the CSS and it’s working for you?

I don’t understand the comments related to the logo, would you please elaborate a bit more?

Best,
    Juan.

On the page /wp-admin/admin.php?page=nicethemes there are options for custom logo, custom logo (retina) and logo height.

I think these somehow interact with the options on /wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin.php%3Fpage%3Dnicethemes where it is only possible to select a logo.

Regardless of whether I have logo’s in either of these pages, it appears that the logo height slider always changes the size of the logo by squashing its height, not by scaling it.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to disable the logo height slider.

My theory is that whichever of the two pages you publish most recently remains active for the header. However, the slider always overrides the size which means that I can only have a logo with identical dimension to the height chosen in the slider.

Does that make more sense?

I have the three files PO LOGO_White_medium, PO-LOGO_White_large, and PimlicoLogoReallyBigWhite in the media folder for testing.

Sorry, additional followup, I now realise that Custom Logo on /wp-admin/admin.php?page=nicethemes is the same as logo on /wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin.php%3Fpage%3Dnicethemes.

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Would you please try replacing the file paeon/includes/theming/style.php with the following?

Best,
    Juan.

OK, that is done. What should I expect to have changed?

The logo height should be now respected.

Best,
    Juan.

It still just follows the slider, I’m afraid.

I am looking at it on a retina screen on a macbook. I don’t have a non-retina screen to hand, to recheck there.

Can you see what I mean from inside the settings?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

No, I couldn’t log in to your site with the access details you shared.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server