Error after upgrading

This support request was posted in BBQ by JessBlender

Request ID #37518 Resolved
  • 1. After updating php and the theme and all plugins, I have this error on the homepage: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/74/10450974/html/wp-content/themes/bbq/includes/theming/typography.php on line 132

I unclicked the custom font option in the theme options and that removed the error, but I can’t use the custom fonts now. I found a support topic that suggested replacing the theme with a downloaded version via FTP and I tried that too. Didn’t work.

2. Also, now I can’t delete some food items. http://dadspub.com/menu/ I had images in as a food item – they are black boxes now and I want to delete them, but none of my changes are saving. They are on the second page of the food items on the dashboard listed as notitle.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Did you use the one-click update? What I’d recommend you is to make a backup of your /wp-content/themes/bbq/ folder, download the theme zip, delete the files that you currently have in your site and then upload the new files you get from the zip.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,
    I tried what you suggested and nothing has changed. I still get the error message when turning on the custom typography and I can’t delete some food items.
    Please advise.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Jess,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Did you delete all the files from your /wp-content/themes/bbq/ folder before uploading the new ones?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi,
    Yes. I emptied the folder then replaced it with a fresh download. I tried it twice with no avail.
    Thanks,
    Jess

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Jess,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Would you please try replacing the file /bbq/includes/theming/typography.php with this new one:

Best,
    Juan.

That worked! Thank you so much. Please close this ticket.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thank you Jess 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server