Error to delete "Call to Action" Buy Now

This support request was posted in Flatbase by sistemasulseguros

Request ID #39542 Resolved
  • I have bought Flatbase Theme and had activated my licence key successfully.
    I still get the “Buy Now” button in the footer.

I already try to do this:
    Theme Options > Design & Styles > Call to action and edit the contents you want to remove.

But the content does not change, neither delete.

Can someone help me, please?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

The button of the footer is part of a Widget. You should go to “Appearance > Widgets” and check the widgets on the “Footer 3” area. You may want to update its content or remove it directly.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juanfra!

On Footer 3 Widget i just have a TEXT widget. But I removed it and still does not work. The session I want to remove is that come with text “Flatbase, the perfect WordPress theme to provide Support and interact with your customers.”

I deleted the text on “Design & Styles > Call to action” as I saw on some posts here, but no changes were made.

The copyright text does not change too.

Maybe I am asking for something else 🙂 .

Thanks for your help, I’ll wait for your reply.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Would you please send me a link of your site with your access details in a private reply? Then please, also send me the place where you get to see the text or content you’d like to erase and I’ll point you on the right direction.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

To remove that section you should go to Flatbase > Theme Options > Design & Styles > Call to action and remove the content from Call to Action Text, Call to Action Button Link URL and Call to Action Button Text.

And then for the footer copyright, go to Flatbase > Theme Options > Footer > Extended Footer and click on Enable Custom Copyright. Then you’ll be able to set up your custom copyright text.

Be sure you save the options when you are done with the changes.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi!

Thanks. That worked. I was doind this but in a diferent place.

Thanks ofr yout reply and support.

Hi,

My pleasure! Have a nice day 🙂

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server