Flatbase – Masonry broken on page load

This support request was posted in Flatbase by ericmLR

Request ID #40059 In Progress
  • I’m using a Blog Masonry section on my home page, but the items seem to not be resizing and repositioning correctly when the page loads. If I resize the screen (or scroll, but only on mobile) the items appear to fix themselves.

I’ve seen the same issue on the demos for Flatbase:

Blog Masonry

Blog Masonry

I’m sure there’s something simple that needs to be modified, but I need to be able to fix before I can go live with this site.

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Eric,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

I feel this could be related to masonry not getting the height of the images to calculate the positioning. I can’t log in to your site with the access details you shared, could you please review those? And would you please let me know if for your particular case is happening below items that have featured image?

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up and the information.

Great, we’ll be checking this. In the meantime, in order to launch your site you could turn lazy load for images off in “Flatbase > Theme Options > Performance > Images”, and that should fix it.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server