Footer width

This support request was posted in Smart by dcujic

Request ID #32254 In Progress
  • Hi there, I like the theme so far.

What I need is for the main content to be full width which it is, but the header and footer to be boxed.

I have selected under theme options -> general -> layout to full width. Then I de-selected the full width for header and it works, tried the same for footer and it doesn’t work, it’s still full width.

Am I doing something wrong maybe?

Kind regards!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing and thank you for your kind words 🙂

First of all, congratulations. Your website looks fantastic!

Second, I’m not being able to log into your site admin panel, would you please check the access details you have shared with us so I can take a look at your configuration and see what could be wrong? You can send them via private reply if necessary.

Thanks a lot,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up and sharing the access details with me.

I see that you have the footer layout option set correctly. The problem here is that the page setting for the footer layout is set to full width and that setting (to see the setting you need to go to edit the page, scroll down and check for “Smart Settings > Footer”) always override the theme option.

It is meant to be that way in order to have general options set via the theme options and allowing a site to have a different footer/header or layout on a page basis.

To solve it you need to go to edit your page, find the “Smart Settings > Footer > Footer Width” and set that to “Inherit”.

Best,
    Juan.

Excellent. That solved it 🙂

I’ll ask here if I have any more questions.

Meanwhile, where is the best place to leave a review?

Cheers!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

That’s great to hear 🙂 I really love what you have done with smart.

Of course, you can leave it directly on ThemeForest. All you need to do is follow the steps below:

1. Login to your Account on Themeforest. When successfully logged in, move your mouse over your username as seen in the image below.
    2. Navigate to your Downloads
    3. Search the Theme, move your mouse over the last star and click, done!

If you feel you still need help and you’re not ready to leave a rating, please open a support ticket or contact us.

We will do our best to make you happy! 🙂

Thanks a lot!

Have an amazing day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server