Header cannot get out of FULL WIDTH plus other errors

This support request was posted in Smart by hugiti

Request ID #38139 In Progress
  • ERROR 1. The header is always in FULL WIDTH. I don’t want the header to be in full width. I unticked this option but nothing changes. Please fix.

ERROR 2. Date in posts on homepage. I don’t want the date icon. I selected TEXT ONLY. But date icon remains. Please fix.

ERROR3. I would like the ICON of the Author on posts on homepage to be removed. Where is this option?

ERROR4. I would like the Author and Date to be on the same line and not underneath each other. So l selected IN LINE. But nothing happens. None of these options change anything. Please fix.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing, I hope you’re doing well.

1. Have you unticked this option from the theme options panel or on a page setting basis?

2. Unfortunately I couldn’t see that because when I visit your site I get a 500 Error response.

3. The same as #2

4. The same as #2 and #3

Would you please let me know when the site is up and running so I can check your site configuration?

Thanks,
    Juan.

Juan,
    I would appreciate that we do a screen sharing session as l do not get an error 500 message. Let me place my site onto your server. I have a strong feeling you are avoiding my problems and do not wish to assist me.

1. Have you unticked this option from the theme options panel or on a page setting basis?

Yes l have unticked this. Several times, cleared cache. This problem persists.

Should you not be happy to provide me with assistance on this theme you have developed l would like to seek a refund. As this has already cost me a lot of time and effort. Please respond as soon as you can if you can can or can’t assist the errors with your theme.

Regards.

Hello Hugiti,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’m trying to clear up the doubts and that’s why I answered yesterday on the other thread. You have submitted two threads with almost identical questions. My last reply here has a week, and I replied yesterday on the other topic giving you more information: https://nicethemes.com/forums/topic/header-site-speed-and-more-errors/

Please fill your refund request on this address: http://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server