Help – categories view

This support request was posted in Flatbase by Richard

Request ID #40410 In Progress
  • Hi, can I please request some support for my site, I have purchased your amazing plugin and I love it however I am not seeing sub categories on my main page, it is a private site internal to my company so I can’t give you access without you joining a remote session with me where I can supply control of the site.

I have created some categories as follows

Customers
    – Police
    — Technical documents
    — NASP

on my main page I only see Customers and my list of customers but when I click a customer name ie Police I do not the the sub categories such as Technical docs and then NASP.

Can you help please on this issue.

Kind Regards
    Richard

r.taylor@dacoll.co.uk

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and the nice words.

If you go to Theme Options > Knowledge Base > General what do you see for the following option: Display Sub Categories?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi, I see the option display sub categories and the tick appears to be in the box, although it appears at the top of the box. I have tried toggle on and off then refreshing the page but still I see no sub categories.

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the follow-up. Are the articles assigned to the sub-category or to the parent? Can you please send me the site access details in a private reply?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server