How to change the black background color on photography theme?

This support request was posted in General Support by phototonic

Request ID #36600 In Progress
  • Hello,

how can i change the black background color on the photography theme? I went through all the theme settings and options but could not figure out how to change it from black to a custom color (dark 1 in this case).

Thank you!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Are you already using version 1.1 of Smart? If yes, you can go to Theme Options > Customize > Dark Skin > Background Color. If you don’t, then I recommend you to update to version 1.1

Best,
    Juan.

Hello Juan,

thanks, but this is not the color I am looking for – maybe it is not the background but something different? It is the background of the portfolio page, which is also the home page and also the background of the about page, but only where there is no text or no picture.
    For example, the grid of the portfolio page is in “Dark 1”, but all around it, it is still black although I think I changed all the available colors to “Dark 1″…maybe you can help.

Thank you!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

So you want to edit the color directly?

You can edit it from the color manager in the theme options panel. You can find it under Theme Options > Design & Styles > Colors.

And you can also find an article explaining how the colors manager works: https://nicethemes.com/article/options-design-styles/

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server