How to create a menu

This support request was posted in Flatbase by atlant136

Request ID #3977 Resolved
  • How can I create a navigation menu with FAQs and Articles items on it? Thanks!

By the way, is it possible to translate FAQs and Articles?

Sorry my english. Una pena no poder dar soporte en español. Where are you from? Thanks! And great theme!!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello there,

Thanks for writing.

With regards to creating a navigation menu with FAQs and Articles in it, you need to go to “Appearance > Menus”.

Once you’re there, on the right top part of the screen you’ll see a button named “Screen Options”. There, you can tick “Articles” and “FAQs”. After that, you’ll see the boxes on the left part, in order to add these to your menu.

It is possible to translate any kind of content. You’ll need to use a plugin like WPML (http://wpml.org/), or if you have the WordPress installed in spanish, you can add them in spanish directly.

We’re located in Argentina. If you need some support in Spanish, you can write us at support@nicethemes.com and I’ll reply you in spanish.

Thanks for your kind words.

Best,
    Juan.

Oh, thanks!

My menu is now running 😉

Gracias por el detalle. Si alguna vez tengo una duda complicada de explicar haré uso del e-mail. Un saludo.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Awesome 🙂

Genial, que tengas un buen día.

Thanks, have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server