Images not responsive in mobiles

This support request was posted in Flatbase by technakama

Request ID #40982 In Progress
  • Images on the website are not resizing in mobiles and are not responsive. However, in the demo and in the website, the Flatbase theme remains responsive.

Kindly let me know if any solution is possible from your end.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

Is this happening to a particular image or is it happening to all images in the site? Would you please share a link where I could check this?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi

All the images are not responsive. So I reduced the pixels to 350px for all images in the website. Now, the images are showing in mobile but in the computer, it shows the images very less in size.

You can check the site at http://www.assignmentwalla.com/repository

For instance, check this link: https://assignmentwalla.com/repository/article/research-on-customer-preferences-toward-the-e-commerce-industry/

Here, I had reduced the image size to 350 pixels so that image is viewable in mobile. When the image size is more than 350 pixels, the images are not responsive in mobile.

Kindly help me with this.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. You should avoid using fixed sizes for images, because the responsive rules won’t work. What I’d recommend is that you insert the images without any fixed size and then the CSS rules will set it to take the 100% width (with auto height) of any device where the site is viewed on (responsive).

Please let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi
    I tried that too. When I am having images of different sizes, the images are appearing good on pc or desktop. But, in mobile, only a part of the image is showing and is not responsive.

Kindly help. Check the following link for getting an idea. This site shows images with a good appearance on pc. But, it is not responsive on mobile.

Research on Importance of Biomaterials for Implantable Devices

I inspected the images when they are unresponsive. I got the following statement in my console.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2 jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

The theme will make the images responsive, unless they have their dimensions set specifically, inline. I assume that might be your case, or maybe you have some plugin that’s doing it automatically.

I’d recommend you to try to remove the inline size for the images or check if there’s any plugin that’s causing this.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server