Install Flatbase to Subdirectory

This support request was posted in Flatbase by joshuacripps

Request ID #39878 In Progress
  • Howdy folks,

I purchased Flatbase thinking it was a plugin, I didn’t realize it’s a theme until I tried to install it as a plugin. Oops. So my question is: is it possible to install Flatbase to a subdirectory on my site (I’m not running a multisite install) but keep my existing theme everywhere else?

For example, my existing site is joshuacripps.com, I’d like to keep it as is with all content and current styling and theme. Can I have
    joshuacripps.com/faq run the Flatbase theme and operate as a knowledge base?

Thanks for your help,

Josh

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Josh,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well.

Ideally you should be able to have a new WordPress install in a different folder. That’s more related with your server configuration and WordPress than the theme though.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I appreciate you offering a solution to the issue. However, creating a new wordpress install specifically for a Knowledge Base is beyond the scope of what I need, and adds unneeded complexity to my site.

Because I purchased this theme with the mistaken impression that it was a plugin (found it after doing a search for best wordpress knowledge base plugins) would it be possible to receive a refund for the purchase if I delete the .zip on my end? I can tell you honestly that even though this seems like a great tool I won’t be using it on my site.

Thank you,

Josh

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I understand. Please, for the next time be aware that ThemeForest sells themes. If you want to buy a plugin you should go to Codecanyon.

The link for the refund request is this one: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server