Latest Posts & Headers Font

This support request was posted in Bref by ihaveglasses

Request ID #2074 Resolved
  • Could you advise me how to change the font for the “Latest Posts” heading on the home page, along with the headings 1,2,3,4,5,6 when writing posts and pages? I can’t seem to find the option or not sure if I need to change coding.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi there,

Thanks for writing. I’ve been checking out and at this moment that can’t be changed through coding. It’s something we will review asap.

In the meantime you can add the following CSS to your custom.css file or in the Custom CSS field within the options:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6{ font-family: 'The font you need'; }

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you! The custom.css coding worked for me.

A couple more questions…
    1.) I have my blog set to appear on my home page. Is there a way to have an alternative size for the featured images? Like a second option? Some of my images aren’t that big, and I noticed when I tried to set them as featured images, it stretches them out and displays the entire image (not just a portion). I left one up for you to see (first post).

2.) I couldn’t get the gallery slide show to show up in the blog, unless you actually clicked on the title to go to the post page. Could you please help me? I have the gallery set as slideshow (and not thumbnail). I have the post set to “gallery” and inserted a gallery with no featured image in the post. I’ve also tried inserting a gallery and setting the post to “standard” and “image”, with featured images and without, with no avail. I left a gallery post up for you to see (third post).

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi There,

I’m happy it worked.

1) Unfortunately the layout is made up so the featured image shows like a block on top of the content. Maybe for your first image you can upload one bigger in size?

There’s a way to edit the image size, it’s not complicated but it has to be done through code.

2) When creating a gallery post, please, be sure you select the Gallery Post type for that Post. If you don’t set the Gallery post type it won’t work. (Selecting the gallery post type is just choosing “Gallery” from the list of post types in the post types box.)

Second, you need to upload pictures to that post. In order to do this, use the Page mediauploader ( The “Add Media” button below the title in the page form ) choosing as many pictures as you want from your hard drive. You can edit the information for the images. Then save changes and publish the post.

It’s important to add the photos you want for your gallery on the same post, and not use the ones from the media (for example, others that you’re using for other/posts). This way, the photos will be attached to that post and the template we developed for the gallery post type can interpret that.

So please be sure, when creating the gallery post type, upload the images you want for that gallery on that post.

You don’t need to add them to the post content, as they’re uploaded already and linked to the page.

Finally, voilá, the template will make the magic happen.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server