License status is unknown.

This support request was posted in Flatbase by standoutmedia

Request ID #37218 In Progress
  • Hi.

When we try to activate Flatsome, we get a “License status is unknown.” response.

I can’t find any usefull information about this issue.

Can you help us?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Our theme is named Flatbase, the Flatsome theme is an e-commerce WordPress theme. Are you trying to activate our theme?

With regards to the license key, please have in mind that the key you get on ThemeForest is the “purchase key”, then you will have to register your theme here: https://nicethemes.com/article/how-to-get-your-license-key/

And get the license key, so you can insert that into the WordPress dashboard later.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

I logged in to your site and could see that the problem here is that you still have a version of the theme that it’s quite not ready for the framework version (the framework is the piece of code in charge of managing auto updates, among other things). This has been introduced in a few versions later: http://updates.nicethemes.com/themes/flatbase/changelog.txt

What I can recommend you at this point, having in mind that the auto updates and all that will start working after you do it, is: Using your FTP to make a backup of the files you currently have on your /wp-content/themes/flatbase/ folder and then uploading the new version of the theme directly to that folder.

Once you have the new files in place, you will have no problem with the license.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server