License unknown

This support request was posted in Smart by YCLSR

Request ID #31446 Resolved
  • I uploaded the theme and get the license key after registering it with the purchase code on your web site but somehow i get “License unknown” error while trying to register the theme on admin panel…

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing and thank you for your purchase.

Would you please send me your site address via private reply so I can take a look?

Are you using the license obtained on this website or the one you get on the ThemeForest account? The license that must be used in the theme registration within the site dashboard is the one you get after you register your ThemeForest purchase on our site.

We have created an article explaining how to get this license key, that can be found here: https://nicethemes.com/article/how-to-get-your-license-key/

Best,
    Juan.

Hello again. Thanks for fast response. Yes i am using the license obtained on this website as i wrote on the firs message. I used the purchase code from the themeforest and used the license key which is created after entering the purchase code to nicethemes (this site) …

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the follow-up.

Perfect, we’ll be taking a look at it and I’ll come with an answer as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for your patience, we’ve been working on this issue. It was actually a result of a wrong URL, I’ll share the new theme zip with you (I’ll share it in a private message) so you can update it and after that, you’ll be able to use the license and have one click updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience. And I hope you have a great day.

Best,
    Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Yucel,

Thank you very much! Sorry again for the inconvenience, it won´t happen again.

I hope you enjoy your day and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server