Live Search not work with Helpie FAQ Plugin

This support request was posted in Flatbase by franpuebla

Request ID #41722 In Progress
  • Hi, I am currently having a problem, the main search field (Live Search) that I have in the HOME cannot index all my pages, that is, I have some pages created with Helpie FAQ plugin where I have information that I would like the search engine to index. Is that posible how can i do it? thanks in advance

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Fran,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well.

The live search is restricted to search only on “articles” by default. But, we have thought that it’d be likely that some people will want to include other post types on that search, and we’ve included a filter so anybody who wants to include another post type/page (or any other custom post type) to the live search can do it with a simple function.

You can check our snippet here: https://gist.github.com/juanfra/72c242ec4c4b35263055

You can include that into your theme functions.php file and replace post with page (if that’s what the plugin you’re using has as a custom post type) and you’ll start seeing the pages within the live search.

Best,
    Juan.

It´s works!! we appreciate Juan thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks for the follow-up.

That’s great news.

I hope you have a great week.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server