menu spaces + Biz hours

This support request was posted in BBQ by vangoe

Request ID #40560 Resolved
  • Hi, I have been having issues with my BBQ website. I think it started when I had to update to the latest WP and when the server updated to the latest PHP update. I’ve notice 2 things. On the menu page the menu has large spaces in between the categories (only on a large screen) plus I can not update the business hours. I get a nice tat the syntax is too long. I’m trying to update to their winter hours which is one hour earlier on each day. Please help. thank you in advance. Karen / email: vangoe@optonline.net

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well.

It seems that you need to update to the latest version of the theme that was released last August. There were some JavaScript incompatibilities with the WordPress update that was causing problems.

Best,
    Juan.

I did update everything the other day.

You are running NiceFramework 2.0.9.1
    You are running BBQ-child 1.2.5

Did I miss anything?

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

You need to update the parent theme, BBQ to the latest version 1.3.3 – We recommend that you back up things and you do it on a staging environment.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

And thanks for updating the theme. It seems that you have the old version of the JavaScript file in your browser cache. Please try to make a hard reload and confirm if the spaces are still there.

You can check how to make a hard reload, here: https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

No worries, I’m glad it worked!

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server