Mobile menu not displaying all links

This support request was posted in Flatbase by mattchandl3r

Request ID #6689 In Progress
  • I’m using Article links in my main navigation on http://launchpad.givelify.com. These links do no appear in the mobile “hamburger” menu.

Is there some setting I’m missing that will correct this?

Let me clarify: the links appear on the Home page, but once you navigate away from Home the menu doesn’t even function at all. Tapping the hamburger menu yields nothing.

Hi mattchandl3r,

I can reproduce the issue in your site, but I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to do so in our testing environment, so I’d like to confirm or discard any plugin incompatibility. Would you be so kind to follow these steps?

1) Deactivate all active plugins, and check if the problem still occurs.
    2) If not, activate plugins one by one, checking every time if the problem appears again.

Please let me know about the results, so I can continue helping you. Thanks in advance for doing so.

Best,

Ricardo

Thanks for the prompt reply. Good call. I didn’t think of that. Duh.

It seems to have been conflicting with the plugin I was using for custom sidebar menus.

Hi mattchandl3r,

If I’m correct, that plugin would be WPB Accordion Menu or Category. I’m testing with it, using its shortcode in a text widget, and the mobile menu still works as expected.

Would you please tell me exactly how did you implement this menus? I see you removed the widget, so I can’t test it in your site right now.

Best,

Ricardo

I reenabled it, and it’s working fine now. Weird.

It’s implemented in a custom sidebar via shortcode.

Hi mattchandl3r,

That’s odd indeed. Please let me know if it happens again, and I’ll try to identify the source of the problem in your own site.

Best,

Ricardo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server