Mobile menu not pushing content down

This support request was posted in Paeon by dstephan

Request ID #7167 Resolved
  • Hello,

I recently installed Paeon, and can’t get the mobile menu to push the site content down like it does on the demo. It instead overlays the desktop-styled menu links over the content, which makes them almost impossible to see. Other than adding some icons and text that don’t show up below 1024px, and adding the sitename as part of the logo, I haven’t touched the header.php file.

I did create a menu (called Main Menu) and placed it in the Navigation Menu location, but I don’t think that should interfere.

I feel like I’m missing something obvious. Any thoughts?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing, I hope you are doing well.

I recently visited your website and saw that you have done some customizations to the look of your header and navigation. The problem is related to the CSS changes you have done to #navigation.

Unfortunately we cannot provide support on customizations: http://nicethemes.com/article/support-vs-customizations/

As a hint I can recommend you to make the styles for #navigation the same they are originally on small viewports. Check that you have set the position property to absolute.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

I understand, I just assumed my changes wouldn’t affect that functionality. But I’ll give your suggestion a shot – thanks for the reply!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. Great! I’m sure you’ll get it solved if you play with the appropriate CSS.

Have a nice day,
    Juan

Turns out all I had to do was set the position to `relative` up to 1024px, not absolute. Should have checked that before posting. Thanks again for your help!

Juanfra Aldasoro

That´s great news! Yes, I knew it was related to the element position.

Have a nice weekend,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server