Mobile version does not show drop down sub-items

This support request was posted in Smart by plainstud

Request ID #32865 In Progress
  • the drop down menu works perfectly in desktop version. all of the sub-items in the drop down shows up great. BUT in the mobile version, if you click on “more” none of the sub-items of the dropdown shows up.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing and thank you for your purchase.

Do you mean it doesn’t show any subitems when tapping on that item?

Would you please tell me what version of the theme are you currently running?

Thanks,
    Juan.

Andrés Villarreal

Hi plainstud,

I took a look into your site, and it seems the mobile submenu wasn’t working fine due to the WP Rocket plugin not combining and minifying your JS files correctly. Also, some CSS files managed by WP Rocket were not working properly, throwing “error 400” while trying to load them. This confirms the plugin wasn’t working as it was supposed to. I just re-saved your WP Rocket settings and the submenu is working fine for the mobile version now.

However, in terms of file combination and minification we recommend the plugin Autoptimize, which is more reliable and well tested with Smart. You can get it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/.

And we suggest the following configuration: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l621ucr6mlpuepk/Screen%20Shot%202017-06-28%20at%2014.53.49-fullpage.png?dl=0&raw=1. If you choose to use Autoptimize, you’ll need to deactivate all combination and minification settings from other plugins such as WP Rocket.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Best,

Andrés.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server