Nav menu not present

This support request was posted in Paeon by brendan_plus

Request ID #37038 In Progress
  • Hi there,

When using google chrome (Version 66.0.3359.139), When I activate the slider on the home page the nav menu disappears. Disabling the slider brings the nav menu back. When observing your demo site I cannot see the nav menu. However, when I view your and my own site using internet explorer (Version 11.371.16299.0) I can see the nav menu on both.

I’m currently running Paeon 1.2.3

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve just visited your site with the latest Chrome version and I’m seeing the menu: https://cloudup.com/csSW7FwoaIo

Would you please re-try or give me more context about your set up to see what could be happening?

Please try deactivating all your plugins first.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your reply.
    I have tried looking again with all plug-ins disabled and I still cannot see the nav menu. I’m not sure what information you need about my set up.
    I have a dell xps 15 2017 with a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for the follow-up. Sorry for the delayed response.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. We’ll be working on this to provide a solution.

Best,
    Juan.

Any updates?

It must have something to do with my current laptop’s 4k display. I’ve tried changing the resolution on my laptop but I still can’t see the nav menu.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Unfortunately, I’m not able to reproduce the issue you are mentioning. I don’t have that type of screen, and it is working with the resolutions I’ve tried. Please be sure that you have deactivated all your plugins and tried the theme in a site without any other plugin. If it still persists and if you feel this is a blocker for you, please feel free to submit a refund request and I’ll approve it, as I cannot reproduce it: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server