Navigation with dots

This support request was posted in Smart by ed_murman

Request ID #31431 Resolved
  • Hey there,

First of all, great theme! I love it!

I wanted to ask you how can I get the navigation like this page: http://demo.nicethemes.com/smart/wedding/

Regards,
    Ed.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ed,

Thanks for writing, your purchase, and your kind words ๐Ÿ™‚ It means the world to us.

First of all, in order to have that type of navigation, you will need to use the page builder. So once you enable the Page Builder, you can create a page and build a layout using the builder.

Rows are the main content element of the page builder, as the layout is divided into rows.

For each row, you have the opportunity to set a “Section Name”, on the “Extra” section. You can find the description of this option here: https://nicethemes.com/article/builder-rows/

So, for example, you may want to have a first section named “Welcome”. Then you need to create the first row, and set Section Name as “Welcome”. By doing that, the dot will be automatically added and it will display “Welcome” when the mouse pointer in over.

The same way you can add as many sections as you want. For the same page, you can have as many rows and as many sections as you want. You may want to have rows without section name and rows with the section name. That will depend on your design. Please have in mind that this navigation will not have links to other pages, it works for one-page layouts.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan, thatโ€™s awesome.

I’m loving this theme.

Thanks,
    Ed

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for your kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a great day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server