Not able to find FAQ child theme

This support request was posted in Flatbase by bakshay90

Request ID #39477 In Progress
  • I have installed the flatbase theme successfully. I want to add a new page to my website for frequently asked questions. To facilitate this I want to add flatbase FAQ child theme to it. I am not able to find the child theme in my downloaded files . Could you please look into it.

Thanks and Regards,
    Akshay.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I hope you’re doing well.

You can find the child theme by going to the following page: https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/

It’s on the files column.

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you for the response.

Yes I can see the installation file present, but inside the child theme I am not able to see FAQ theme.

Also is it possible to add a new page and apply the child theme to it?

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

The child theme doesn’t come with any template, because the idea of child themes is that you can override the templates of the parent theme as needed. If you want to have a new version of the FAQs templates, you’ll need to copy the templates into your child theme and modify them there directly. The name of the files are:

– template-faq-scroll.php
    – template-faq.php

I’m not sure if I understand your question about adding a new page and applying the child theme to it. I’d recommend you to take a look at the following article to learn more about child themes: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server