Not activating

This support request was posted in Flatbase by tcsit

Request ID #41211 In Progress
  • I’ve re-purchased flatbase for my site. However putting the license key into the expired copy on there and then click ‘Save changes’ results in it looping back around to the same page that tells me I need to register and the 3 step process. No error messages, etc.

What else can I try?

I have a ‘system status’ json report but I can’t upload files in replying and pasting it here trips your site security and blocks me.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out, and thanks for re-purchasing the item! 🎉

Would you please send me your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up. Unfortunately I can’t understand to much of what’s going on without having access to the site.

Where did you get the zip from? If you got it from the site or ThemeForest then it should be the latest version and it shouldn’t be asking you to update.

To grab the key, you need to go to this page https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/orders/ – And then click on the order you want, and then grab the key (there’s a key icon that you can click to get it).

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server