Page Frontend does not show up

This support request was posted in Smart by wiml

Request ID #39377 In Progress
  • I purchased the theme end of 2017, but then had no time to further implementing it. Now I restarted to build our new site and using the theme. Had some speed problemes and 503-errors, by changing php-setting from 7.3 to 7.2 and sometimes back this solved the issue.

I am still in testing phase. yesterday everything was working and looks fine. Today the main page (home) does not show up anymore ? in backend I see everything but in frontend nothing ?

In wp-config.php have set once … debug “true” and then saw some errors coming from revslide ? have deactived this plugin but still empty page showing,

On cart view showing error of delete item is not supported in 3.3 or something like that ? … so I renewed my license to update to latest version of theme … but it is the latest version I have installed 🙁 … luckily I can now ask support 🙂

Hope you can help me to sort this out and working again,

ps I duplicated the home-page and menu link to this copy, but the same, nothing is showing in frontend.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

Would you please share the errors you get from revslider?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi, thank you for quick reply

When I adjust in wp-config.php > define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );

I get following error at the top of dashboard in WordPress Admin-section

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/vanheepro/domains/vanheeproducts.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2858

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/vanheepro/domains/vanheeproducts.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2862

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/vanheepro/domains/vanheeproducts.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3708

In frontend website when viewing a cart with products, in the overview of the products, at top of each product, following error is showng :

Notice: WC_Cart::get_remove_url is deprecated since version 3.3! Use wc_get_cart_remove_url instead. in /home/vanheepro/domains/vanheeproducts.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4435

Can this help you ?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Are you running the latest version of WooCommerce and Revolution Slider?

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server