Paragraph will not go away

This support request was posted in Paeon by lmjacobs

Request ID #38236 In Progress
  • Hello. On my homepage, I added a new employee. The beginning of his bio shows up and I cannot make it go away. I don’t see a place to add a screen shot.

Hello,

Thank you for writing.I hope you’re doing well.

Would you please upload it to dropbox or any other service like that and share the link with me?

Thank you,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

The support system will notify you via email about this new response.

Regarding the bio, is because you’ve added the content over there.

If you don’t want that to show up you can hide it by adding the following custom CSS:

.home-staff li .staff-excerpt {
        display: none;
    }

Best,
    Juan.

You didn’t look at the staff pages, obviously. *ALL* the staff members have information there. Sam’s information show sup in two areas on the individual staff page, and there is a paragraph on the front page.

My client is getting impatient. I need to get this fixed and cannot see a reason why this is happening. Can you please look at the editing area of the staff pages to see why this is happening?

Hello,

Would you please send me your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look at how you have created your other staff members?

Best,
    Juan

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your details. You’ve done that on the first message but you changed the password since then, hence, I wasn’t being able to login.

You had inserted blank content on the excerpt field for the rest of the Staff members. That’s why their bio doesn’t display on the home page. The content displayed over there is the excerpt. I edited the Staff “Sam Verzatt” for you to check.

Best,
    Juan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server