Parse Error on Image Click

This support request was posted in Folly by play buy

Request ID #30567 In Progress
  • Hello, Im hoping that this forum is still active so I am having an issue with the folly theme. When I try to click on a portfolio item it gives me a Parse error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘elseif’ (T_ELSEIF) in C:\wamp64\www\Portfolio\wp-content\themes\folly\single-portfolio.php on line 60

I am running this from a local server (wamp) so I can’t really provide a url nor can I host it at the moment. I also tried doing it with just the demo code and I still recieved the same error, I am using the latest version of wordpress & Folly.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

Have you done any type of customization to the single-portfolio.php file? Can you send me that file? I am running the latest version of the theme and it doesn’t give any type of error.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Couldnt find an attatch file button anywhere so I put the code up on Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/wu6ZnKwQ

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up.

What version of PHP are you currently running in your WAMP?

Thanks,
    Juan.

PHP Version 5.6.25

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up. Well it doesn’t make enough sense, but perhaps it is just a strict thing about your PHP in WAMP.

Would you please try replacing the single-portfolio.php with this one?

Thanks,
    Juan.

I replaced the file with the code you sent. Still recieving the error on the same part.

Edit: So, I tried to set it up on a blue host server provided by one of my classes and it works fine there so its definately a WAMP issue. Any idea what may be causing the issue?

Hi,

Thank you for the follow up.

We’ve been reviewing this issue and it seems that there might be a compatibility issue with WAMP if there are some inactive-uninstalled modules.

would you please check changing the line #49 of the file I’ve sent you, from this:

to this:

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server