Partially Installed Demo

This support request was posted in Smart by alex02

Request ID #32144 In Progress
  • Hi, I want to install a theme but always show me “partially installed” error. I check the status of the system and all is ok (green).

Also i look my internet conexion i dont know what could be the issue.

thx

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thanks for writing and thank you for your purchase.

I’ve visited your site and it looks like the server is meeting all the requirements. Would you mind if I try to install the demo? Would you please tell me which one you wanted to import?

By any chance, do you have access to the error log? Or do you remember what was the message you got when trying to install the demo?

Thank you very much,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the follow-up.

We’re investigating your issue. By any chance do you have access to the server error log? Would you be able to send us that?

Can you ask your hosting company if they have the mod_security module enabled for Apache?

Thank you very much.
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I see the error log has to do with a theme named “screenr”, I went to your website and manually imported the demo with the XML.

We’ll create an account over HostGator to investigate why is that it is not importing the demo over there.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Hi, Juan thx!!!

you can tell me, how import the demo manually?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the follow-up. No problem 🙂

To manually import the demo, we’ve exported the actual XML from the demo site and imported that into your site, along with the theme options. Unfortunately, we don’t have that option live right now, we are considering to release publicly the XML for each demo in case somebody runs into a problem like yours.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server