Portfolio images

This support request was posted in Netelier by rizlar1

Request ID #6594 In Progress
  • Hi.

I’ve tried resizing my portfolio images so that they are consistent. They all seem to be the same size, but one in particular looks like it’s pushing down all the content underneath it.

Also, can you use two different images for the portfolio snapshot on the static home page and the item itself? It looks like the demo has the same image but with different sizes. I’d like to be able to do the same.

Thanks!
    -Lynn

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for writing. What is pushing down the rest of the content is the text below the images. If you check the first two elements have 4 lines of description, when the rest have three.

I’d recommend you to change the excerpt for that elements and make them shorter.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan.

As a follow up: The image that displays when I pull up one of my portfolio pieces looks like it has a different border than the image on the static home page.

Can I upload a different image here since it looks like my portfolio image doesn’t fit with that border? If so how?

Thanks.
    Lynn

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for the follow up.

You can upload a different image, by using the media uploader clicking on the “Set Featured Image” (You may want to remove the current featured image previously).

Please have in mind that the images for the front page and portfolio page are resized. So perhaps what you can do is upload an image following the same aspect ratio but bigger in size so it fits the same in your home/portfolio page and when seeing the single portfolio page.

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server