Portfolio setup

This support request was posted in Netelier by dkat1043

Request ID #3349 Resolved
  • Hi,
    I’m trying to set up a portfolio with similar features to the Netelier demo. I want to have one page with all my work on it, and then categories that get filtered by links on the top of the page. Also, I’d like to put the title of the image under it. I’ve searched through the docs and forums and your source code for the portfolio demo, and just can’t seem to get it all working right.

I have separate pages with portfolio categories where the images link to single pages for each item. But I haven’t figured out how to put the category links at the top of the screen, or how to have titles underneath each image, or how to get a page where all the categories appear together. Can you point me to something that helps me figure this out?

Thanks.
    Dan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Dan,

Thanks for writing.

In order to have the portfolio as the demo site, first you’ll need to create portfolio items (with the featured image, title and description) and assign a portfolio category for each one (these will be the filter links). The portfolio categories should be appearing automatically once you create all of the portfolio items with its categories.

Then, create a page using the Portfolio Template

Maybe you can use the demo data as a starting point. You can get it here: https://cloudup.com/iyBptrxQOTD

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks, Juan. I understand now. You are as responsive as your templates when it comes to support!

Thanks.

Dan

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks for your kind words, Dan 🙂

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server