portfolio thumbnails

This support request was posted in Bref by intkiwi

Request ID #1226 Resolved
  • Hi,

Two things:

1) I was wondering how to remove the smaller thumbnails on the individual portfolio pages like in the demo? I like that you can slide through the images and the thumbnails are not seen, I think it looks much cleaner.

2) I am having problems with my media posts, I am not sure what I have done but when I make new portfolio pages the slider arrows do not show up at all. I even tried updating the original post with new images such as on the color combinator and they update all but the final image in the group (you will see it is strange and large ). I think this maybe be related somehow to the slider arrows problem. When I look at the css I see the larger image has a flex-active-slide attached to it but none of the other images do (this is also for the Grammar poster group of images).

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi there,

Thanks for writing 🙂

1) It seems that you’ve added the images to your content when creating the portfolio item. You don’t need to add those to the content. With just uploading them to the portfolio, the slider will be created automatically by the template.

2) I’m afraid I didn’t find your problem on your site. Can you please send me an address/pagename for me to take a look?

Thanks and happy easter
    Juan.

How do I send that to you directly without posting to the blog?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Please send it to support@nicethemes.com

Thanks,
    Juan.

Also, I don’t understand what you mean with the slider automatically.

Please tell me if I am doing this wrong: I add new portfolio… then click on add media… select the images I want to add… then select the the featured image… I did this and the slider does not appear… Am I doing this wrong?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Yes, you’re doing it right. With uploading the images the slider should be created automatically. I’ll wait for your email and take an eye at your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server