Post do not work with Visual Composer

This support request was posted in Smart by Lisa_End

Request ID #39658 In Progress
  • I’m struggling a lot with the Smart theme. I’m trying to build up my side with a new theme but to keeo the content I imported it via the WP importer. However, the post structure (see an example in the link above) does not appear in the front-end as it should based on the settings in the back end.

In the back end (in the general theme options as well as in the individual post settings) it’s put to show post title and featured image but it just does not appear in the front-end.

I already tried to deactivate all plugins but it didn’t help. I hope you can help.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you’re doing well.

I cannot login to your site with the access details you shared. And I can’t see the difference between the editor and the post itself. Would you please check those?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

thanks for getting back to me. I created a new password and it should work now. How can I let you know the new pw?

Best,
    lisa

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Would you please send it in a private reply?

Thank you,
    Juan.

Hi there,

is there any update on this?

Thanks, Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Would you please try with this zip? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BchKxFJFlDY0ws0w_aItQkcQcuwemUpE/view?usp=sharing

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

thanks for the zip file. So should I delete the current theme file and re-upload the zip that you sent me? Or what should I do with the zip?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Yes. Please before doing anything I’ll recommend you to backup your site.

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

it is exactly like before as you can see on the page.

Hello? Can somebody please help me solve this issue? I purchased the theme a time ago and it’s been completely useless until now.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up and sorry for the delayed response.

Can you please send me admin access to your site in a private reply?

Best,
    Juan.

Thank you! In the meantime, given the problems you’ve faced, would you please submit a refund request so we can refund your purchase? https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best,
    Juan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server