Problem with Project image

This support request was posted in Smart by lorkakaloka

Request ID #36585 Resolved
  • Hello,

After latest Theme Update I have a problem with project image in my portfolio.
    In every portfolio page which I’ve made, project image goes to up on the page. Earlier, I did’t have this problem. The problem does not appear on uploaded projects in the demo version of install theme.
    I will be grateful for help, because that problem stops my work.

Regards,
    Karolina Lorek

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Karolina,

Thank you for writing. I hope you are doing well.

In the latest version, we have added a options section so the default layout for the single portfolio items can be changed in batch. How was it before on your site? If you go to Theme Options > Layout > Portfolio and then choose to display the featured image (or not, how you need it) does that fix it?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

Unfortunately, the solution you are writing about is not working. The picture is still displayed at the top of the screen. This is a Project Image and should be visible only as a thumbnail of the project in the portfolio on main site – and not as part of content after entering the project. Before update I did’t have this problem.

Regards,
    Karolina

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Karolina,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’ve added a code to your theme functions.php file in order to not display the project image. We’ll be checking this issue in the meantime.

Best,
    Juan

It’s okay now, thank you!

Thank you!

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server