Progress bar is not working

This support request was posted in Flatbase by tobiasbode

Request ID #41229 In Progress
  • Hello can you check please the article page https://tischtennis-wiki.de/ausstattung/joola-samba-plus-tischtennis-belag-test-erfahrungen-als-review/

The progress bar is not working there

The progress bar element works on the other pages but its not working on the article pages specially, also this is error on the whole theme

Uncaught ReferenceError: nicethemes_likes_handler is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):456)
    at e (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
    at t (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)

Hello anyone here who can reply?

Can anyone reply here?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for reaching out to us. And sorry for the delay in responding.

What plugin are you using to display the progress bar? Are you on the latest version of Flatbase?

Best,
    Juan.

Yes i am using latest version of flatbase and the progress bar is coming from wpbakery page builder

Thanks

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Are you using any minification/optimization plugin for the JavaScripts? I can’t replicate the issue in a fresh install of Flatbase.

Best,
    Juan

No i am not using any kind of minification/optimization plugin for the JavaScripts

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for the follow-up.

We are taking a look at what can be causing this issue.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks

Any news on this?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the follow up and the patience.

I’ve been reviewing your site and it seems that it’s not loading the JavaScript file from the theme (nice-general.js) in the single article page, which should be loaded by default. I’m curious if you’re adding certain code to deregister or remove the enqueueing of some scripts?

I cannot reproduce this issue on my local install. But I’ll keep on trying some other combinations.

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks Juan, i haven’t touched the theme code specially the javascript code.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks Tobias,

And was this happening since you installed the visual builder? Or was it happening since you installed the theme? Or updated WordPress maybe?

Any more information we could get it’d be easier to identify the source of the problem.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server