Responsive images in pages

This support request was posted in Netelier by dkat1043

Request ID #3308 In Progress
  • Hello,
    I’m wondering how I can get the images in my pages to be responsive. I have a page that uses the Full Width template, and when I add an image to the page using Add Media, it displays well on the desktop but is cut off on the iPhone, as it doesn’t resize. Is there a trick to inserting images in pages that will be resized, or are only parts of the theme responsive?
    Thanks.
    Dan

Hello Dan,

Thanks for writing.

The idea is that the theme contemplates the responsiveness of the different images that are part of the main design. The contents are something that are inserted by each user.

However you can try some styles in order to make them responsive.

Try to add this custom CSS:

.entry img,
    .widget img,
    .wp-caption {
    	max-width: 100%;
    }

You can learn how to add custom CSS here: http://nicethemes.com/support/theme-docs/netelier/#custom-css

Best,
    Juan.

Thanks, Juan. No luck so far, but I’ll keep experimenting. Do any of the main design elements work on the Full Width template, which might let me insert an image that becomes responsive? Thanks again for your quick reply.
    Dan

I’ve played with it some more, and seem to have a solution that works. Using the max-width:100% for wp-caption with a different percent for the height works in different media queries for different devices. Will have to do for now until I can figure out a uniform way of doing it. Thanks, Juan.

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the follow up.

Would you send me your site details over support@nicethemes.com so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Juan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server