saving changes Theme options

This support request was posted in Netelier by ronaldwiedemeyer

Request ID #37195 Resolved
  • ronaldwiedemeyer

Question:
    I want to change the colours within the theme options.
    CHanged it form grey to light theme. Then I saved it, but got an empty page.
    All changes won’t be saved.
    Nothing is changed after refreshing. Used CHrome browser and Edge.

Please, can I get some help?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for writing.

What version of the theme are you using? Your purchase was made 5 years ago.

Best,
    Juan

ronaldwiedemeyer

I use Version 1.0.8

ronaldwiedemeyer

when i save I get this link: http://kronenburg-appelgaard.nl/wp-admin/admin.php?_wpnonce=f51e62f51d&_wp_http_referer=%2Fwp-admin%2Fadmin.php%3Fpage%3Dnicethemes&_ajax_nonce=f51e62f51d&nice_favicon=&nice_post_author=true&nice_sidebar_position=right&nice_back_to_top=true&nice_tracking_code=&nice_skin_stylesheet=light.css&nice_link_color=%23355871&nice_link_hover_color=%23036&nice_background_image=&nice_background_image_repeat=repeat&nice_background_image_position=left+top&nice_background_color=%23bbb&nice_layout_type=full&nice_masonry_posts_load_method=on_scroll&nice_custom_css=&nice_menu_order=post_title&nice_logo=&nice_logo_height=40&nice_font_site_title_family=Helvetica&nice_font_site_title_style=300&nice_font_site_title_size=32&nice_font_site_title_color=%23fff&nice_custom_copyright_text=&nice_footer_columns=3&nice_font_body_family=Helvetica&nice_font_body_style=300&nice_font_body_size=12&nice_font_body_color=%238a8a8a&nice_font_nav_family=Helvetica&nice_font_nav_style=300&nice_font_nav_size=13&nice_font_nav_color=%23333333&nice_font_headings_family=Helvetica&nice_font_headings_style=300&nice_font_welcome_message_family=Helvetica&nice_font_welcome_message_style=300&nice_font_welcome_message_size=28&nice_font_welcome_message_color=%23717171&nice_welcome_message=&nice_infobox_enable=true&nice_infobox_order=date&nice_portfolio_enable=true&nice_portfolio_title=Latest+Work&nice_portfolio_entries=3&nice_portfolio_order=date&nice_blog_enable=true&nice_blog_entries=5&nice_blog_title=Latest+Posts&nice_blog_order=date&nice_slider=true&nice_slider_entries=5&nice_slider_animation=slide&nice_slider_animation_speed=600&nice_slider_slideshow_speed=7000&nice_slider_control_nav=true&nice_email=&nice_address=&nice_google_map=&nice_wp_resize_crop=true&nice_jpeg_quality=90&nice_facebook_url=&nice_twitter_url=&nice_instagram_url=&nice_google_url=&nice_dribbble_url=&nice_vimeo_url=&nice_foursquare_url=&nice_pinterest_url=&nice_lastfm_url=&nice_tumblr_url=&nice_flickr_url=&nice_youtube_url=&nice_bitbucket_url=&nice_github_url=&nice_linkedin_url=

But nothing is happening after that. No changes are applied

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the follow-up.

And what framework version?

Best,
    Juan

ronaldwiedemeyer

Where can I find this info?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the follow-up

If you go to NiceThemes > Theme Options you will see that it says “Netelier, version X.X”

Best,
    Juan.

ronaldwiedemeyer

As I wrote before 1.0.8

Juanfra Aldasoro

I’m sorry Ronald, asked you the info from the wrong place. You need to scroll down on that screen and go to the “System Status”.

Perhaps you can send me your site access details in a private reply so I can take a look.

Thanks,
    Juan.

ronaldwiedemeyer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Ronald,

Your theme hasn’t updated correctly or something. The admin options page looks bad, and there might be some files missing. That might be the reason why it is not working.

I’d recommend you to do a backup of the files you currently have in /wp-content/themes/netelier/ and update the new theme files you can get on https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/

Best,
    Juan.

ronaldwiedemeyer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Thanks for the follow-up Ronald.

Have a nice day,
    Juan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server