Slider in Bref?

This support request was posted in Bref by pickleinthemiddle

Request ID #2086 Resolved
  • pickleinthemiddle

Hi Juan

I have decided to switch from BBQ to the Bref theme for the website I am building as it suits me better.

In BBQ, I really like the slider for the home page though, and I notice there is a ‘Slider Options’ menu under the ‘Theme Options’ tab. I can’t work out how to turn it on for Bref though – is this possible?

Also, I would like to remove the background image from the sidebar – is this possible? I have turned the repeat off, but can still see the original instance.

Thanks in advance

Karah

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi Karah,

I hope you’re doing well. Thanks for choosing nicethemes again, for your new site design 🙂

Unfortunately Bref doesn’t come with the slider functionality as part of the theme. Anyway, there are loads of good plugins to have a slider in your site. I’ll write you privately on this regard.

With regards to the background image for the sidebar, you mean the one by default?

You can either replace it with another image, picking one in the theme options or you can add this little CSS in order to remove the one by default:

#header{ background-image: none; }

Best,
    Juan.

pickleinthemiddle

Many thanks Juan!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server