Slider – Need help trouble shooting

This support request was posted in Paeon by TopSailDigital

Request ID #37783 Resolved
  • MY site is using Paeon.

Support staff hasn’t responded to help me update my Nice Framework for a few days but I still need help

It says my theme is registered online but I cannot download the nice framework update.

If I update the framework will the slider work properly or as you have said in other threads “Slider Revolution” is need?

If so, how do I get slider revolution? Assuming that is what is wrong – am i missing a native slider integration or do I need to download?

My last request for help was submitted last week and I haven’t heard back…

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for writing. Sorry for the delay! 🙂

Would you please include a link to the other thread, we might have missed it and that’s not good. So, sorry about that.

What versions are you currently running on your site? (of paeon and the framework).

Please have in mind that Paeon doesn’t use Revolution Slider, the only theme where we support revolution slider is Smart.

Best,
    Juan.

Yes,

My other thread is: https://nicethemes.com/forums/topic/need-to-update-nice-framework-license-status-is-unknown/

I am running the 2.0.7 Nice Framework

I am running Paeon 1.2.1

Let me know how I can get current.

Thanks!

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

I’m deeply sorry that we haven’t answered that one.

I left a comment over there and the idea is to continue the thread on this one.

It seems that your case will require you to do the update manually. Would you please try making a backup of the whole paeon folder on your website? /wp-content/themes/paeon/

And then use the new files you can get on the zip and put them on that same directory /wp-content/themes/paeon/

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan, I will try this today.

Ok not sure how, but slider is fixed. (I might have messed up a setting)

Can we look into why my Framework isn’t updating?

It says “License Status is Unknown” after I submit

Hello,

Thanks for the follow-up.

What do you mean when you say that the slider is fixed? I visited your site and it is currently working.

Have you tried what I suggested with the zips on my previous message?

Best,
    Juan.

Hi Juan,

The slider is fixed because I found where it was supposed to be changed in the theme… sorry about that

If I hear you right, you want to me to copy paste the zip files of the install into my paeon theme folder?

Can you tell me where to find this zip then?

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, the zip should be available here https://nicethemes.com/dashboard/ and here: https://themeforest.net/downloads

Best,
    Juan.

Yo!

I’m up to date after fixing it all via FTP.

Thanks!

Thanks for the follow-up 🙂

I’m happy it’s solved now.

Have a great day,
    Juan.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is marked as resolved

Only the topic author can re-open this thread.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server