Slider text hyperlink and business hours

This support request was posted in BBQ by rachelmaranto

Request ID #3753 In Progress
  • Hello,

When I add a hyperlink to the sliders, the text changes from white to my accent colour. How can I ensure it stays white? I presume I need some CSS code?

Also, is there a way I can add two sets of opening hours to the business hour widgets?
    We open for lunch, then close, and then open for dinner again.

Thanks,
    Rachel

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for writing.

The hyperlink on the slider should be only underlined with the accent color. Would you please send me your site URL to support@nicethemes.com so I can take a look?

With regards to having two sets of hours, it is possible.

On the WordPress admin section, under the Nice Themes Options panel you’ll see that there’s a “Business Setup” tab ( on the left ).

Once you click that tab, you’ll find different options for setting up your business information. Below the Phone Number field, you can find a multiple select field for each day of the week. These fields work in the following way:

– If you’re on Windows, press control + click to select a range of time when your business is open.
    – If you’re on a Mac, press command + click to select a range of time when your business is open.

By range of time I mean, the hours your business is open. For example, if your store/restaurant is opening from 9am to 2pm and 7pm to 9pm on Mondays, you need to click on every item from the “Monday Opening Hours” field between 9:00 to 17:00 and then from 19:00 to 21:00

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Juan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server