space between header and text on home page

This support request was posted in Paeon by IMCQuickCare

Request ID #34916 In Progress
  • Hi there is a space between the slider image at the top of the page and the below text (I am seeing it on the home page) how do you remove this? I have attached an image with a red circle around the part in question.Mobile Image - random white space circled

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

I hope all is well.

You are seeing that because you are logged-in, and the WP admin bar is pushing down some parts of the design. If you view the site when not being logged in (like your visitors do) you won’t be seeing that gap.

Best,
    Juan.

Hey Juan, no this isn’t the case because it shows like this on my iPhone and I am not logged into the website on my iPhone. Furthermore, I just tested it on Google’s mobile friendly test (after being logged out) and the space is still appearing.

Thank you for your help.

Hey Juan, still haven’t got a response from you on this, any ideas?

Juanfra Aldasoro

Hi,

Thank you for the follow-up.

Would you please send me your FTP access details in a private response so I can take a look at some of your files?

Thank you,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Juanfra Aldasoro

Hello,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’ll also need the username.

Best,
    Juan.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to your Account

Welcome back! Please log in to your account by filling the fields below:

Forgot?

Not a member? Create a free account.

Create a Free Account

You're 27 seconds away from some awesome WordPress free stuff, benefits and more. Create a free account and have access to our free products, benefits and more!

Already have an account? Log in
Secure Server